Well here we are again, Another year! Katie
went to her first homecoming tonight. As you can see, she looked beautiful! Just a couple of minor (or major) mishaps. First , I think we may be looking
at testing Kate's math skills. She told me she had invited 10 people over for pre-dance pizza and pictures. If you look at the group photo, you may count 17!
Also, as Katie was getting ready, the zipper broke in her dress. Thanks to Stacey and her new found seamstress skills, a crisis was averted. The only bad thing - Katie is NEVER getting out of that dress!
All in all, I think everyone
had a good time! Enjoy theAll in all, I think everyone
1 comment:
Just now getting around to checking the blogs...Wow that Katie is quite a head turner. She is beautiful! Looks like her social skills are working just fine in the high school world too.
Post a Comment