
Well, here we are again, another Christmas is upon us. With just one week left, I thought I would share some of what we have been up to. Between Christmas programs, shopping and of course basketball, we have been quite busy. But, I guess that's no different than any other day in the life at the Bradley house!
This moment brought back a few memories for me. I bet Nita was thinking the same thing. It doesn't seem like that long ago there were two other cousins preforming there first Christmas program together. This is Ashleigh and Cole. They did a great job singing. I think they really like each other!


It wouldn't be Christmas without the Boar's Head Festival. This is always such a beautiful production by the Church and school. This year Katie preformed with two of the Childrens choirs and Erin sang with the adult choir. Katie was also the Star Bearer in one of the preformances. As always, the music and pagentry was fantastic. Kate looked beautiful in her costume (and so did you Natalie!)

This year also offered a couple of reunions of sort. Stacey and some of her grade school friends got together and topped off their evening with a trip down memory lane by coming to the Boar's Head Festival. It's hard to believe they were once all dressed in their little green "sprite" costumes!

Erin also met up with some of her buddies. What a pretty trio!
Dan also got in the "preformance" action. He sang with the Men's Choir in the high school Christmas concert. He didn't give us any advance notice, and he must have threatened Erin. It wasn't until we got there that we found out he actually had a solo! It was pretty funny to see him in his little "Santa" hat dancing and singing complete with a red nose. While I don't have any pictures of the preformance, I did get him to at least pose in front of the tree.

Last but not least, Brady got in the act at the pre-school program. He was hap
py to pose for this picture. No really - he just looks angry.
py to pose for this picture. No really - he just looks angry.Well - I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas from The Bradley Family.
1 comment:
All that action and we missed it all! Tell Dan he is in the Dog House with Aunt Sherri for not lettin g me come see him sing!! But congratulations...I noticed he is wearing a St. Charles High "Student of the Month" tee-shirt! Kath the pictures are great. Love ya!
Post a Comment