
Well here goes nothing! We are finally coming into age of "blogging". When The Miller's decided to get into the act, I realized it was time for me to get up to speed. I can't stand to be left out.
The school year is off to a busy start as expected. Dan and Erin are finally seniors and Kate just started the eighth grade. As the kids are moving into the next phases of their lives, Tony and I are just trying to figure out what we are going to do with all our free time when we are down to just one kid living in the house. Kate is really looking forward to being an only child!
Dan and the St. Charles Pirates are off to a pretty good start. The football team is 2-1, which is twice as many games as they won last year. Dan is playing well, although you wouldn't think so to hear him talk. He did score his first high school touchdown in their opening game. GO PIRATES!! Erin was supposed to be playing softball right now, but we found out she had a stress fracture in her foot the day the season started. BUMMER! She loves the boot (not), and still gets to sit on the bench, but her season is done.
Kate is running cross country. She likes it, but really only does it to get in shape for basketball. Why else would ANYONE commit to running that much???
The summer seemed really short this year. They tell me that happens the older you get. We didn't do anything noteworthy, but seemed to stay busy every day. I started painting the house in June.........I didn't seem like a big project. Tom and Stacey finished it last weekend. Don't you love those home projects that end up taking weeks or months and end up costing more to do yourself than if you would have hired it done in the first place?? Tony will tell you that I'm the queen of that.
Well that's about it for now, we will add more soon. I hope to keep everyone up to speed on all the Bradley happenings.
1 comment:
Yahoo! Way to go Kathy!! the blog looks great. By the way...you know the comment you made about summer flying by faster the older you get?? This year Dev and I didn't even have a summer!! How darn old are we!
Post a Comment